Interactive Tags - QR (Quick Response) Codes & Microsoft Tag
QR Codes are being increasingly used in magazines, posters and many other forms
of physical print as well as on screens and digital signage. Examples include high
profile campagins by the likes of Calvin Klein (building size outdoor poster), Big
Brother (TV) and Wired Magazine (print).
Simply by downloading a tag scanning app (one time only) to your mobile phone, e.g.
Mobile Tag or Microsoft’s Tag Reader for their own proprietary version, and photographing
the tag with your camera phone, predefined content is delivered to the handset such
as video and music, maps, VCards, promotions, vouchers and other web content that
is optimised for mobile phone viewing.
- Short-cut to pre-defined content on your mobile phone without having to open a web
browser, type in a long URL and search for specific content
- Effectively target customers in specific locations, on screen or in print
- Immediately engage with and interact with customers
What we do:
- Consultation and development
- QR code/ Microsoft Tag integration
- Database integration / development
- Dynamic tags – generation of unique tags on the fly for screen based content. E.g.
At different times of the day you may wish to point to different content, or maybe
run a competition with random prizes that can not be identified until a tag has
- Unique Tags - offer even further reporting benefits i.e. successful channels versus
- Provide valuable performance data from a self-managed dashboard that includes number
of scans, unique users, demographics, location, handset type and more. This provides
critical information on how users are interacting with content
- Tag cart - add multiple content items to a cart and access via a single tag